For Dogs, Cats, & Small animals!
Canine Ear Infections:
Canine ear infections are all too common, caused by bacteria & yeast built-up due to: moisture, wax, allergies, ear mites, excessive hair growth in the ear, or hypothyroidism. Bacteria can grow quite easily in your canine’s ears if moisture becomes trapped in the canal, a typical result of bathing, grooming or swimming. Many dogs also suffer from allergies, both environmental or food related and are pre-disposed to ear infections. Routine cleaning with Dr. Gold’s® Ear Therapy is important to reduce the chances your pet will develop these problems. Make sure to keep an eye out; your dog may have a bacterial or yeast infection if he or she is displaying these behaviors:
- Ear & head scratching.
- Discolored Discharge from the ear.
- Foul odor.
- Redness and swelling.
- Scabs and crust forming around the ear.
- Hair loss around the ear.
- Head shaking or tilting.
- Loss of hearing.
- Walking in circles.
If you suspect your dog has an ear infection, consult your veterinarian. In-between visits, Dr. Gold’s® Ear Therapy provides gentle relief for fungal, yeast and bacterial infections, while cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing the ear canal. Its medicated anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties effectively reduces foul odors, redness and swelling, while also providing daily care maintenance for a healthy pet. Dr. Gold’s® Ear Therapy is also alcohol-free, so pet parents’ can clean and dry the canal without irritating pets’ delicate ears as frequently as needed. Medicated with Ketoconazole, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, and Salicylic Acid. Safe for cats, too.
- Treats Bacterial, Fungal & Yeast Infections.
- Cleans, Disinfects & Deodorizers the Ear Canal.
- Reduces Foul Odors, Redness & Swelling.
- Alcohol-Free. Safe for Daily Use.
- For Dogs & Cats.
How To Use
Fill ear canal with Dr. Gold’s Ear Therapy. Massage pet’s ears, especially below the ear canal to open the canal and allow solution to penetrate. Allow pet to shake head. Gently wipe the inside of ears with a clean towel.
Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate-20, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ketoconazole, Preservative, Tetrasodium EDTA, Color.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
- Return unused product with original receipt to place of purchase (USA Only)