- Grain Free for dogs with allergies or sensitivity to grain
- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef, pork and fish meals
- Ideal for highly active adult dogs that are susceptible to joint issues later in life
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin promote long-term joint health
- Superior digestibility aids in less food intake for a better pound-for-pound value
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Created with our proven VPRO Blend of ingredients – an exclusive mix to promote superior digestibility, immune system function, and healthy skin and coat
VICTOR Grain Free Hero Canine is an excellent choice for highly active adult dogs that are susceptible to joint issues later in life. This multi-protein, nutrient-dense recipe is specially formulated for dogs with allergies to certain proteins or grains.
VICTOR Grain Free Hero Canine for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance.
Beef Meal, Peas, Sweet Potato, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal (Source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Blood Meal Conventionally Dried, Garbanzo Beans, Pork Meal, Yeast Culture, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Carrot Powder, Tomato Pomace, Salt, Organic Dried Seaweed Meal, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Stearate, Zinc Methionine Complex, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Silicon Dioxide, L-Carnitine, Selenium Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Vegetable Oil, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract, Inulin, Lecithin, Folic Acid
- Crude Protein (Min.)
- Crude Fat (Min.)
- Crude Fiber (Max.)
- Moisture (Max.)
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (Min.)
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (Min.)
- DHA (Min.)
- Zinc (Min.)
- Selenium (Min.)
- Vitamin E (Min.)
- L-Carnitine* (Min.)
- Chondroitin* (Min.)
FEEDING ADULT DOGS
Glucosamine and Chondroitin are unique ingredients that work together to support joint health. This formula can be fed to any adult dog, and is beneficial for active and performance dogs, as well as larger breeds that may be susceptible to joint issues later in life. It is generally recommended to start feeding large breeds a glucosamine and chondroitin fortified food early in life (between 1 and 2 years) and continue feeding long term for most effective results.
Feeding Tips – Changing Diet
When changing from a different food to any VICTOR dog food formula, transition your dog to VICTOR over the course of one week to 10 days, gradually increasing the amount of VICTOR every few days.
Keep fresh water available at all times.