- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef, chicken and fish meals
- Ideal for older dogs that are less active, and adult dogs that need to reduce overall weight
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin promote long-term joint health
- L-Carnitine aids in converting fat to energy for lean muscle development
- Superior digestibility aids in less food intake for a better pound-for-pound value
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Made from gluten free grains
- Created with our proven VPRO Blend of ingredients – an exclusive mix to promote superior digestibility, immune system function, and healthy skin and coat
VICTOR Senior Healthy Weight is an excellent choice for older dogs that are less active, and adult dogs that need to reduce overall weight. This multi-protein, nutrient-dense formula is specially formulated for breeds that are susceptible to joint issues.
VICTOR Senior Healthy Weight for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance.
Beef Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Millet, Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Yeast Culture, Chicken Meal, Peas, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Blood Meal Conventionally Dried, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Carrot Powder, Tomato Pomace, Salt, Organic Dried Seaweed Meal, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Stearate, Zinc Methionine Complex, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Silicon Dioxide, L-Carnitine, Selenium Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Vegetable Oil, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract, Inulin, Lecithin, Folic Acid
- Crude Protein (Min.)
- Crude Fat (Min.)
- Crude Fiber (Max.)
- Moisture (Max.)
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (Min.)
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (Min.)
- Zinc (Min.)
- DHA (Min.)
- Selenium (Min.)
- Vitamin E (Min.)
- L-Carnitine* (Min.)
- Chondroitin* (Min.)
FEEDING ADULT DOGS
Glucosamine and Chondroitin are unique ingredients that work together to support joint health. This formula can be fed to any adult dog, and is beneficial for active and performance dogs, as well as larger breeds that may be susceptible to joint issues later in life. It is generally recommended to start feeding large breeds a glucosamine and chondroitin fortified food early in life (between 1 and 2 years) and continue feeding long term for most effective results.
Tips on changing foods
It is best to make a transition from one brand of dog food to another over a period of a week to 10 days. Gradually replace your current food with VICTOR formula increasing the percentage of the mix to 100% within 7-10 days.
Keep fresh water available at all times.